Workshops & Luncheons
The San Diego Human Dignity Foundation is pleased to announce our free educational seminar series!
At these free seminars you will have the opportunity to learn and ask questions from professional estate planning attorneys that are well-versed in the nuances of LGBT legal concerns and issues.
- Benefits of planned giving – to the individual and to the LGBT community
- What you need to consider when planning your estate and charitable giving, both during your lifetime and at death
- How to find a financial planner and an estate planning attorney
- Where to get forms for Wills, Power of Attorney, Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Where to get estate planning books and tools, and planned giving websites
Charitable Remainder Trusts and Donor Advised Funds are tax efficient and effective ways for you to leave your legacy and provide for the causes you care most about. These are also wonderful tools for you to protect your partner from estate taxes and can be used as free income streams in retirement.