March 15, 2019
For Immediate Release:
The last few years have had a stabilizing effect on San Diego Human Dignity Foundation. The past few months have seen many changes in the leadership and staffing and I am excited to share all the wonderful changes we have made to make it the organization better than ever. As I always say, go forward and grow.
I am now the President and CEO of the San Diego Human Dignity Foundation. I have served on their Board of Directors for three years and am looking forward to this new role. I bring 45 years’ experience in multiple aspects of hospital administration and plan to use my experience to grow the organization into a successful resource for the LGBTQ community, as well as San Diego County as a whole.
As far as our office goes, Sabrina Johnson and Prabha Singh are no longer with the organization. We have added two consultants. Joy Hochstein, she is the president of JLH Ragland, Inc. and has a long history of working with non-profit organizations. Joy has been essential to SDHDF during this transition. Lina Mohi, MSC, is our Associate Administrator. She has more than 20 years’ experience working in non-profit organizations, specializing in program development, grants, community healthcare, and administration. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am also happy to say we have added a new board member, Andrea Mulder. She has experience in business development and project management. She is looking forward to helping the organization increase its fundraising efforts and expand its membership to create long-term, mutual beneficial relationships.
She joins our current Board of Directors:
- Mary Cruz, Vice President – She has many years of experience in the healthcare and non-profit community as well as having served on multiple local and national boards.
- Robert Hubbard, Treasurer – He works in personal finance and is a dynamic member of our community.
- Reverend Steven Mather, Secretary – He is our spiritual leader and shares his extensive community outreach experience with us.
- Arin McNeese – He works in pharmacology and has extensive experience in boards and committees in both San Diego County and Minnesota.
- Colin King– He works at UCSD, School of Medicine and wants to further his commitment to the LGBTQIA+ community, especially with organizations serving the HIV positive community.
As you can see, there is so much growth in the San Diego Human Dignity Foundation. With this amazing team in place, I know that we have nowhere to go but up. I look forward to enjoying this time with you as we continue to help and be an essential part of our community.
Joselyn Harris, PhD
President and CEO
San Diego Human Dignity Foundation